Fisher-Price Dora the Explorer Lights and Sounds Trike
Fisher-Price Dora the Explorer Lights and Sounds TrikeFisher-PriceT6197 is easy to use products that have been steamed. It can be easily carried over to other products in this class. At first, my friend purchased Fisher-Price Dora the Explorer Lights and Sounds TrikeFisher-PriceT6197 used. It gives me great pleasure. After that, my friend has recommended me to try Fisher-Price Dora the Explorer Lights and Sounds TrikeFisher-PriceT6197. It appears that I can use it like that. I had to buy it as their own. The price is not expensive as I thought. AVC and functionality. It is easy to use. The manual is easy to understand. And Fisher-Price Dora the Explorer Lights and Sounds TrikeFisher-PriceT6197 looks beautiful. After I use while I have to get people to buy Fisher-Price Dora the Explorer Lights and Sounds TrikeFisher-PriceT6197 Where everyone is satisfied that it is very much to have in his possession. If you are looking for products that are similar to what it is. I highly recommend it, you will not regret buying Fisher-Price Dora the Explorer Lights and Sounds TrikeFisher-PriceT6197.
Fisher-Price Dora the Explorer Lights and Sounds Trike Overview
The Dora Lights and Sounds Trike is a color, graphics and license refresh to celebrate Dora's 10th Anniversary. It utilizes the existing Lights and Sounds trike body with its adjustable seat and adds special 10th Anniversary color and graphics with a pretty basket and flower petal signal lights on the handle bar. The handle bar unit has a face plate with 8 buttons and Dora sounds that link to the working signal lights.Dora's voice guides kids' adventures with English/Spanish phrase
Fisher-Price Dora the Explorer Lights and Sounds Trike Feature
- Dora's 10th anniversary Lights and Sounds trike features new colors with cute graphics
- A toddler-friendly, electronic lights-and-sounds trike
- Dora's voice guides kids' adventures with English/Spanish phrases
- Equipped with durable tires, easy-grip handlebars, slip-resistant pedals
- Features an adjustable 3-position grow-with-me seat